NAFMP Partnerships and Participants
The North American Fatigue Management Program is a collaborative, international partnership between multiple jurisdictions and motor carrier stakeholder groups.
The NAFMP is sponsored by:
- Transport Canada
- U.S. Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration
- Alberta Transportation
- Alberta Workers’ Compensation Board
- Commission de la santé et de la sécurité du travail du Québec
- Société de l’assurance automobile du Québec
- Alberta Occupational Health and Safety
Other members of the NAFMP Steering Committee include:
- Alberta Motor Transport Association
- American Transportation Research Institute
Canadian and U.S. volunteer motor carrier participants in the NAFMP operational field tests:
- Economy Carriers Ltd, Alberta
- Robert Transport, Quebec
- JB Hunt Trucking, California
- Canadian Freightways
- Greyhound Canada
- ECL Group
- Grimshaw Trucking
- Manteis Transport
Motor Carrier and Industry Participants in the Development of the NAFMP Return-on-Investment Calculator
- Coastal Pacific Xpress
- Con-way Freight
- Dupre Logistics, LLC
- Liberty Linehaul, Inc.
- Pitt Ohio
- Prime, Inc.
- Schneider National, Inc.
- Trimac Transportation
- American Trucking Associations